Lawyer and notary
Studied at the Free University of Berlin. Since 1990, he has worked as a lawyer at Quack, Kühn & Partner, Gaedertz Vieregge Quack Kreile and Brönner Rechtsanwälte, among others. Before joining MO45LEGAL, he was a partner in a renowned Berlin law firm specializing in real estate law as well as in notarial services. Mr. Sukowski is active in the fields of private construction law, landlord and tenant law and mediation.
In addition, he advises clients in the areas of real estate, property and WEG law, property development law, commercial and corporate law as well as inheritance law. Mr. Sukowski has been a notary since 2003.
- Real estate law
- Condominium law
- Property development law
- Private building law
- Inheritance law
- Tenancy law
- Legal advice to medium-sized construction companies and large enterprises during construction
- Conceptual design and support of domestic and foreign developers as well as investors in land purchase and sale contracts
- Corporate law advice to medium-sized companies in the construction and trades sectors
- Support and advice for property managers
- Comprehensive advice to well-known automobile manufacturers, in particular in leasing law
- Advising and representing domestic and foreign air carriers
- Lecturing in real estate and inheritance law
- German Notarial Association e.V.
- German Bar Association